- Introduce Yourself to our readersMy name is Jennifer L. Armentrout (also known as J. Lynn) and I'm the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of Wait for You, the Lux Series, and the Gamble Brothers. I'm also the author of the award-winning Covenant Series, the upcoming young adult thriller Don't Look Back from Disney/Hyperion, and another young adult paranormal series through Harlequin Teen about gargoyles and demons and hot boys. I write young adult paranormal and contemporary, New Adult, and adult contemporary and paranormal. All of my books are heavy on the romance. I'm also addicted to 5 Hour Energy drinks.
- Is this your first RT convention?Nope. This is my second year at RT and I'm as excited as I was the first year.
- What are you most looking forward to at RT?Meeting readers. I love, LOVE meeting people who've read my books. It always makes me giggling.
- If we seen you at the bar what drink would be in your hand?A blow pop or a soda. I'm not a big drinker. I know. Shock, right?
- What authors do you hope have tables beside you at the Giant Book Fair?Last year I was in-between Brodi Ashton and Josie Angelini. They were awesome. Hoping for a repeat.
- Who are you bunking with? I'm bunking with a friend who's meeting me at RT.
- Why do you attend conventions?To really meet readers and aspiring authors. It's one of the best conventions to meet both.
- Is your RT experience all planned out or are you more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants type person?Fly by the seat with the exception of showing up for my panels and signings. The list and time are located on my website under my "Events" page.
USA TODAY Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you've heard about her state aren't true. When she's not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russel Loki.Find Jennifer on: Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Website | Blog a Rafflecopter giveaway
Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories....which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She also writes adult romance under the name J. Lynn.