Welcome to our new feature:
Randomly Random Interviews!
We here at AwesomeSauce missed Featuring Bloggers and getting to know them better. So instead of what we did before and only talked books now we are going to talk about lots of Randomness! Hope you Enjoy and make some new friends!!
So without Further Ado Please WelcomeFranJessca from Book Lovin' Mamas
- Thanks for having me. My name is FranJessca, or Fran for short. I started blogging back in 2006 for fun to keep up with the books I read and then once I got out of the Navy, I started taking blogging and reviewing to the next level. Let's just say books are my life and I love reading and reviewing for authors and publishers. I'm co-owner to Book Lovin' Mamas. My blog partner, Anna and I have known each other online for awhile so we created Book Lovin' Mamas the beginning of this year. We are both stay at home moms, so we both love reading because it takes us away for awhile from reality. (You'll have to interview Anna to find out more about her...she's one AWESOME person to know) =)
5 random facts
- I was in the Navy for 10 years (got out in 2011)
- Mom of two girls who keep me on my toes (literally)
- I'm a freelance photographer. (have my own small photography business)
- I'm finally going to college to work on my degree for Computers Network & Security
- I'm originally from FL, but live in Virginia (but hopefully not much longer)
Back in 1992....I went to a book fair at my elementary school and bought "Beach House" by R.L. Stine. Let's just say R.L. had me staying up late to read as a kid and it drove my mother crazy.
If you could pick a book character to be stuck on a deserted island with, who would you pick and why?
Gideon Cross...oh yes...definitely Gideon. Even though he may have secrets, that man has a way with a woman. He can also probably get us off the deserted island really quickly because he is a billionaire, but we would have our fun at first. =)
Blogging is tough,. what keeps you doing it?
Being determined...I love what I do. It also helps when you have one amazing blog partner. =) We chat about everything and anything. We also are moms and we both need a getaway. (At least I know I do...every once in awhile)
Top 5 authors you want to meet?
J.R. Ward, Gena Showalter, Karin Tabke, Sylvia Day, and Julie Ann Walker
When I'm not reading and reviewing, I'm taking care of two girls and keeping up with the house that my family destroys (I blame my husband most of the time with the mess). I have a 7 year old who is in soccer and dance, so my weekdays are spent taking her around to places. My youngest is almost 11 months and she is a big Mama's girl. She is always attached to me.
What is your favorite paranormal creature and why?
Dragon shifters...after reading The Dark Kings Trilogy by Donna Grant, I have a reason to love them even more. They are very protective of their mates and they turn into some beautiful, lethal creatures that anyone would be afraid of. =)
TV show: Vampire Diaries (Love me some, Damon)
Movie: This is a hard one...I have several, but recently anything with Ryan Reynolds has become a fave of mine. My all-time FAVE at the moment is The Proposal from him.
Game: Not really board-game person. When I was a child, I loved Battleship. Now if you are talking about sports...I love watching Football.
Holiday: Christmas ( I love watching my girls open their presents on Christmas Day) =)
Season: Spring (when all the flowers bloom and the weather is perfect)
Guilty Pleasure: Reading books...of course. Otherwise, Starbucks is my guilty pleasure (pumpkin spiced frap or latte...Yum!)
I've been to several European countries before...but the I haven't visited yet is Scotland. My husband was born there so I've always wanted to find out where he grew up at when he was a kid. Although, I told him, if I ever went there to visit, I probably would not want to come back to the States. =)
- Find Book Lovin' Mamas Around at:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - @BookLovinMamas or @franjessca
Thanks so much FranJessca for joining us today! If you haven't yet make sure you go follow her. And have no fear we will be meeting Anna too this month!