Welcome to our new feature:
Randomly Random Interviews!
We here at AwesomeSauce missed Featuring Bloggers and getting to know them better. So instead of what we did before and only talked books now we are going to talk about lots of Randomness! Hope you Enjoy and make some new friends!!
So without Further Ado Please WelcomeJenese from Readers Confession
- 1. 3 favorite debut authors this year?
- 2. If you could meet 5 of your favorite bloggers who would you pick-
- 3. Top 5 authors you want to meet?
-A house for sure!!
- 5. What book would you love to see made into a movie?
- 6. What is your favorite paranormal creature and why?
- 7. The zombie apocalypse has happened, what are your plans to survive?
- 8. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
- 9. If you were receiving a crazy awesome award and had the chance to give a speech like you won the academy award what would you say?
- 10. Best author moment-
More about Jenese:
My name is Jenese (pronounced like Denise but with a “J”) and I’m 31 years old, married, no kids but a stepmom. I’m just your average girl in Florida, originally from New York. I have a BA from the University of Central Florida in Psychology. Unfortunately, like many others I haven't done JACK with my degree. I enjoy the sun (most days) if I’m not stuck in doors with my nose to a book. I have a Nook Color which I adore and I don’t leave home without.As a child I used to read the Baby Sitters Club books, but stopped reading after long. I started up again like many others when Twilight came about. I realized my love of vampires and things paranormal couldn’t be ignored. I began devouring paranormal romance books. Since my hunger for things paranormal has subsided I’ve ventured out into historical romance, contemporary romance, erotica, science fiction and found another in urban fantasy.I don’t have many local friends that share my passion for reading. So I wanted to share the love and chat with friends all over the world.
Find Out More and Make Sure to Give her a Follow!Twitter: @jleon09