18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by
The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!
How to join in:
* You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
* Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
* Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
* List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
* Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
* Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!
Question of the Week:
Do you read multiple books at a time or stick to one?
I read one book at a time. I can not read more then 1 at all. I love getting totally into a book. I can not even read another book until I review the one I read. My mind needs to stayed focused on one task at a time.lol.. Or I might get confused or forget things. Maybe it has something to do with that I am turning 30 in 1 year and 3 months (not that I am keeping track or anything)