I am SO a book junkie! Especially paranormals and urban fantasies. I've always been sort of a geek and instead of growing out it, it just morphed into vampire obsession. =P Mmm, fangs! I vividly remember URGENTLY having to replace a book I thought I'd lost halfway through reading it... in seventh grade. It was a Star Trek book, and I found my original a week later. Two identical Star Trek books that I've already read... joy! SciFi to Fantasy to Romance to Paranormal Romance... which is pretty much all I read now.
Random facts about me...
- I have a PNR/UF review and news blog, GraveTells if you want to take a look around, and January is our 1-year blog-o-versary! Super exciting!
- I believe that the only good morning is a late one.
- I met my husband playing World of Warcraft 7years ago. The family that games together stays together!
- I like to go to Renaissance Faires dressed in a cowboy hat, a corset, daggers, and knee-high boots, and drink bootleg honey mead. Because that's pretty much the only place in Texas you can get away with that!
- I have a new hobby every 5-6 months (hellooo crafty!), but books are the only constant... besides cats and my hubby... in my life. =)
- I've just been accepted as a contributor for Entangled Publishing's official blog. Yaaay! *confetti*
*Thank you so much for the awesome interview. I will be leaving a few comments. This whole Ian thing and Merry.. well yes we will need to discuss this for sure!lol. And a few others I totally agree with. I LOVED this interview, and I am so glad to get to know you! You seem so fun!
*Remember Every Comment Enter You To Win a $10 Monthly Giveaway!
*And everyone who reads is welcomed to be interviewed, just send me an email and we will set it up!