The Amber Feature:
- Is a random rant done by one or both Amber's
- Its just a random feature were we talk about whatever!
Reading/Rating/Reviewing Books We Do Not Like:
I really do not understand why people would read/rate/review a book they did not like. I have many reasons. Here are some
- If I am reading a book I do not like..... Well I quit reading it and find a book I do like. I do not feel any pressure ever to read a book that is not for me. Then of coarse I do not review or rate it!
- I would never rate a book or even try to review it, if I have not finished it.
- Some people think only having good reviews on your blog is a bad thing
- I will try to complete a book even if I don't care for it.
- I will not give a book a bad review.
I won't. I just won't. There's no reason too. An author has worked ridiculously hard on their book. I refuse to write a review if I didn't like the book. I've had some authors want me to review their book and I just can't do it. In my humble opinion, there is no need for bad publicity. I'm not going to write a good review and lie but I just don't feel right about writing a bad review, especially since we're posting reviews for all of you guys to read. And mostly, I don't read too many books that I can't review anyhow.
I also feel like pointing out that I agree with Amber I's points. Haha. Just throwing that out there.
What are your opinions??