18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by
The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!
How to join in:
* You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
* Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
* Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
* List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
* Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
* Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!
* Contact (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) or Kelly (secretsofabooklover at gmail dot com) with any questions!
What is the first book you ever reviewed? (Include the link in your post if you have it.)
Well I am going to go with my first review on my blog, and that is Alpha by Rachel Vincent. There were lots more before that, but I have no idea where to start to find the very first one. And here is the link
ALPHA by Rachel Vincent
(After thinking about it, I think it might have been Wicked by Gregory Maguire, but well Alpha will have to do.)
(and in about 10 min. I will have an ebook giveaway of Whispers of Evil by Stacey Kennedy. Open to everyone 18 and over, its extremely awesome)