18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by
The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!
How to join in:
* You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
* Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
* Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
* List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
* Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
* Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!
* Contact (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) or Kelly (secretsofabooklover at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Name your top five book boyfriends
OOOh Man!! This is going to be tough....
1. Roman from Succubus Series by Richelle Mead! I love him!!!!
2. Clay from The Otherworld series. Man do I love him too! Hes also a wolf.
3. Ian from Night Huntress series. I can't help it, I love him!! Hes such a sarcastic ass. If Jeaniene ever gives him someone to fall in love with, I am going to be jealous. hahha
4. Ryker from Tainted Blood by Stacey Kennedy. Only one book and not too long but I LOVE him!!
5.Ethan from Chicagoland Vampire series. The last book broke my heart!!!
Okay and I just wanted to add one more. DORIAN from Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead. I was trying to not do more then one from an author but come on its Dorian, and holy crap I love him!! But I just read a book with Roman and I had to mention him!