18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by
The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!
How to join in:
* You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
* Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
* Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
* List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
* Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
* Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!
* Contact (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) or Kelly (secretsofabooklover at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: What pre-release book are you most anticipating?
hahaha, how long do you have?? Okay lets see here
Drink Deep by Chloe Neill
SUPERNATURALLY KISSED by Stacey Kennedy
Great Hexpectations by HP Mallory
One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost (I READ IT) Sorry had to brag.
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
I have a bunch of YA Books too, but I will keep it simple. And of coarse my mind has drawn a blank!! And I kept to books coming out this year.