AwesomeSauce Book of the Week is:
By Jessica Verday
The HiddenIn the long-awaited conclusion to the bestselling saga of Abbey and Caspian, readers finally learn the truth about Kristen's untimely death, the dark destiny that links Abbey to Caspian and ties them both to the town of Sleepy Hollow, and the hard choices that Abbey must make if she is to accept Caspian's love and their unexpected fate. Beautifully spun, emotionally gripping, and irresistibly romantic, The Hidden will leave readers breathless.
Why this book is getting special recognition because:
It was totally awesomesauce!!lol. It was the last in an amazing trilogy and it ended perfect!!
TOP 5 REASONS THIS BOOK ROCKED
- An epic ending. And ending you would have never ever even have thought you could of got but you did. One that made these books even more awesome
- A realistic main character. She never was stupid or did things that made you want to smack her. She was smart and made good choices. I loved her perfume making and I loved how she would hang out at the cemetery, She was just really someone you could relate too. It made me wish I had an awesome hobby and a business plan and all that.
- Once I started this book, I couldn't stop. I had no clue really how she was going to end it. I had an idea but I didn't know how she was going to play this out. Again she did an awesome job. She just always had some new twist or turn and it was just so much fun. There were moments I couldn't help but smile and then there was some incredibly sad ones.
- Caspian and Abbey. They are perfect for each other. And I was with with them the whole time is it November 1st yet.? And wow that day so did not disappoint!! I was pretty impressed!!
- Everything was wrapped up. I loved these books from the beginning and we had a lot of mystery going on. This book resolved it all. It was GREAT!!!
Have you checked out this series yet!! Click pictures below to see on AMAZON
Check out Jessica Verday at her website, she even has perfume for sale that are in these books
You can also read the first chapter here
And Check out my Review HERE
What is your favorite book you have read this last week?