1. What do you love most about blogging? --connecting with all the awesome book nerds around the world! Authors as well!
2. What is the best book you have read this year?
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver and Enclave by Ann Aguirre
3. Who is your favorite book couple?
- Oh gosh. I'll jump on the bandwagon and say Katniss and Peeta! =]
4. If you had to choose a book world to live in what one would you pick?
- Definately Enclave. I would love to be a huntress
5. If you had to describe your blog in a tweet (140 characters or less) what
would you say?
- YA, Chocolate, giveaways galore. =]
6. What are 3 of your favorite book covers?
- Wither, Enclave, and Carrier of the Mark
7. What was the first book you fell in love with?
- A Wrinkle in Time! when I was in middle school. =]
8. If a person who didn't like to read asked you to pick a book to get
them hooked on reading what book would you pick?
- The Hunger Games! Who doesn't love it?!
9. If you could trade places with anyone in a book who would you choose?
- Probably Katniss. I know it sounds awful and crazy to be in her place, but she has such a silent strength that I just adore.
10. If you could meet an author alive or dead who would you meet and what
would be your first question?-- I'd love to hang out with Lauren Oliver again. She's so fun and sweet! =] Also, I'd love to meet with Lauren Destefano and show her how my puppy's eyes are brown/blue, just like Rhine, her main character in Wither. So yes, I'd pick the two Laurens. =]
Make Sure you check out Lindsay at the Following Places
We get NO MONEY or perks what so ever for our reviews. If an author gives us a book to review, we review it with our honest opinion. We are not swayed to give them a good review. All other books are either bought, borrowed, gifted or won.
Welcome to Awesomesauce Book Club. Get ready for the hottest reviews on the steamiest books! We review everything from YA to Erotic Novels. Sit back, let us recommend a book, and get lost in a world of fang,claws, and sexy guys.