Today's Blogger Being Interviewed is Grace from Sharpest Satire
I've only read 10 up till now, but so far I'd have to say After The Golden Age by Carrie Vaughn (I got an ARC version from Goodreads's first reads) or maybe Jane Eyre.
2. If you had to describe your blog in a tweet (140 characters or less) what would you say?
A blog of extremes - showing me alternately sarcastically cynical or outrageously insecure. :)
3. If you could trade places with anyone in a book who would you choose?
Lee from Resenting the Hero. The world and characters are so cool! And I wouldn't stand for certain things there, and would love to change it.
4. If you could meet an author alive or dead who would you meet and what would be your first question?
Jane Austen. "Why didn't you make a second Pride and Prejudice book?!"
5. You just won an amazon Gift Card for 1 book and it had to be used within the next 5 min. what book would you buy?
Violet Eyes by Nicole Luiken! *looks around frenziedly; waits impatiently for gift card to call from sky*
6. You are allowed to jump into a book and change an event what book would you pick and what event would you change?
Maximum Ride. (Kinda a spoiler coming up...) I think I speak for all girls when I say: MAX AND FANG SHOULD'VE STAYED TOGETHER! Sorry, Dylan fans...
7. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm know for being sarcastic (just as much as being a little insecure and silly about certain things). I was sick of the word "sarcasm" (being called it constantly gets old fast), checked a thesaurus and "satire" came up. It went from there.
8. What supernatural power would you want? (like invisible, mind reading, telling the future, strength, or anything.)
Flying or power over fire. I love the sky and am a current/sorta-ex pyro.
9. If you had to choose a paranormal being to be what would you be? (like a vamp, were, fae, witch, demon etc anything like that)
Um. A kick butt, not glittery so much as deadly glinting, fae with cool swords. Or some form of elf - depending on your view, they're in the same group.
10. Your bookshelf is on fire and you can only save what you can carry what books would that be?
What?! *heart palpitations just thinking about it* I'd die with them! I wouldn't be able to choose! That is such a cruel question... >:(