Today's Awesome Blogger Being interviewed is Chloe from
Get Know a little about the blogger
Hi! I'm Chloe from YA Booklover Blog. I've been blogging since October 2010 and love it! I love meeting so many awesome people and finding tons of new books to read. On my blog I have a weekly feature called Booklover Discovers where I feature a new blogger with 50 followers or less in the hopes that they can gain more recognition! I love chatting about books & authors, so stop by my blog and leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail!
1. Who is your favourite book couple?
Definitely Anna & Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss! This is my favourite love story ever, and I think they make such a sweet couple!
2. You just won an amazon Gift Card for 1 book and it had to be used within the next 5 min. what book would you buy?
Let's say I can only grab 5 books because I am panicking and my left arm is on fire. I grab...
Anna and the French Kiss
How to be Bad
4. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Weiss. So far it is very good and full of emotion!
5. What book are you most looking forward to reading this year?
Oh, such a hard one!! Probably The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong. I love her Darkest Powers series and can't wait to read this one!
6. If you could save 1 person from dying in a book who would you pick?
*Hex Hall SPOILER ALERT!*
Elodie from Hex Hall. I just read this book and was very sad when she died....
7. If you had to choose a paranormal being to be what would you be? (like a vamp, were, fae, witch, demon etc anything like that)
Like I said, I just read Hex Hall, so I had to answer this one! I would want to be a witch. Probably a White witch, because the Dark ones seem... scary :)
8. Top 3 kick ass girls from a book?
Katsa - Graceling
Vicks - How to be Bad
Tally - Uglies series
9. What is the best book you have read this year? (if you can't pick one then we can go with 3)
1. Anna and the French Kiss
3. A Great and Terrible Beauty
10. What supernatural power would you want? (like invisible, mind reading, telling the future, strength, or anything.)
Invisibility for sure. This is just SO cool. Like okay, you could STAY IN THE BOOKSTORE AFTER HOURS AND NO ONE WOULD KNOW! How awesome is that? Thrilling.
Thanks so much!!I hope you had fun doing the interview, And I really appreciate you taking the time to do it!!! Don't forget to Visit Chloe @