Lazy Girl Reads
1. Encourage people to support their libraries when they can
2. Meet new bloggy friends and grow your following
How to participate (UPDATED):
* Create a Library Thursday post with a list, pictures or a vlog of your books. Or feature a cool picture of a library, or spotlight one of your favorite libraries.
* Grab my button if you like it and include it in your post! Make sure to shout the library out that you went to!
* Once you've created your post, link it to the linky at the bottom of Lazy Girl Reads weekly post
* Hop around to the other blogs participating and check out what other people are reading. Be sure to leave them a comment to let them know you were there, this is about making friends as well!
Each week, I will list which books I've picked up, put on hold, skimmed through at the library. It's a great way to see what other bloggers are browsing through while we are waiting for new titles to come out. And it's a blog hop! So you can make some more bloggy friends. YAY!
My Books This Week Are
Embraced by Darkness by Keri Arthur
Ravens Shadow by Patricia Briggs
Kiss of Midnight (The Midnight Breed, Book 1)by Lara Adrian
WOW, Look how low I finally am. All year I have like 8 books at a time.lol
A special THANKS TO MY LIBRARY Marysville Ohio Library
Also Come Back March 7th to see my Interview withLazy Girl Reads