Hey I just got another award!! Thanks so Much Library Mosaic and Y.A Reviewz for thinking of me!! That is super AWESOME!!
What to do when receiving this award:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
1. Paranormally Romanced
2. Dee's Journal
4.Oh! For the LOVE of BOOKS!
5.Lazy Girl Reads
7.Book Like Fairytale
10.Book Lover's Hideaway
11. Book Soulmates
12. Book Love Blog
13.Butterfly Feet Walking on Life
14. My Bookish Fairy Tale
15.The Life of a Bookaholic
Also I awarded these lovely Blogs with the 7 facts award just keep scrolling down.
I wish I had the time to write to each of you why I was giving you the award. But I don't. If you would like me to tell you why you can leave a comment and I will.lol.
You guys are all awesome! And if you have already got this or hate all these awards, sorry!! But I had to pick and you guys are my picks!! Some others I seen already recieved this so I did leave you out. Or I thought you did not recieve awards.
Anyways YOU ALL ROCK!! And I would like to AWARD you with this next one too!!!
Also I recieved the Seven Facts Award From Queentutt's World of Escapism
Here are the things you need to know when accepting this award:
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.
7 Random Facts About Myself
1.I have watched every single episode of Beverly Hills 90210 (the original)
2. I still rock my NKOTB t-shirt from the early 90's
3. I am terrified of birds. Even little love birds scare the crap out of me.
4. My first car I named white lightening. It was 1990 ford escort and it had little designs on the side. It was a hatchback and totally cool.
5. Another White Lightening Fact, I killed my transmission because I would pretend it was stick shift and shift gears even though it was an automatic.
6. When I was little I had Ruby Slippers, and when they out grew me my sister wanted them. I was devastated so I buried them in my backyard.
7. I love pajamas! I would never get out of them if I could help it.
I hope you guys like the awards. And I know I didn't tell everyone that they recieved them yet. If you see this before I get to you please leave me a comment so I know. I will notify everyone as soon as I can!
Thanks for all the awesome awards! I really appreciate you thinking of me!