My first Blogger to be Interviewed is Liddy@ Lovely Lil' Book Worm Y.A Reviewz
1. Why do you Blog?
I blog for numerous reasons. First of all I love it. I mean I really truly do. I’ve never been quite so passionate and dedicated to anything, as I am with blogging.
Second of all is the people that you get to discover. I have made some many lovely friends, and what great is they share the same interests as you! I think blogging is awesome and a really pleasing and rewarding hobby to have!
2.What do you look for in a review?
When looking at a review, personally I don’t really look for anything specific. I LOVE to hear peoples thoughts and I think some review accomplish this really well!
I prefer reading lengthier reviews to. But ya’ know, it’s a personal preference.
3. If you had to promote your blog in a tweet (140 characters or less)what would you say?
Hmm. My blog focuses on Y.A literature. There are many different fun things to explore such as weekly memes, discussions, videos, news, challenges and of course reviews!
…Did that sound a tad cheesy... :D
4. If you could live in one of your favourite "book worlds" what one you pick?
Sorry, but I had to pick three... I know, I know I cheated. :P
1.Hogwarts world. (Is this a world… it is right?)
2.I would also love to go to the realms in the Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba bray!
3.Ingo, it’s an underwater world full of mermaids! Hey, there’s nothing cooler than mermaids! (Ingo series – Helen Dunmore
5. What are some of your blog or reading goals this year?
I really want to interact more with my followers by doing some Question and Answer videos and replying to your comments!
It would be AWESOME if I could reach 100 – 200 followers. :D
This ones a little obvious but… READ AND BLOG MORE!
6. Your bookshelf is on fire and you can only save what you can carry what books would that be?
*Grabs fire extinguisher*
1.Perfect Chemistry – Simone Elkeles
2.Pretty little liars books – Sara Shepard
3.The Immortal instruments series – Cassandra Clare ( Because I haven’t read them yet! :O)
7. If you could switch places with one character from a book who would it be and why?
Hermione Granger from Harry potter! I would loveeee to switch with her because I would want to be friends with Ron Weasley and Harry potter of course! Plus the fact that she can do magic!
8. If you had to choose a paranormal being to be what would you be? (like a vamp, were, Fae, witch, demon etc anything like that)
Definitely a fey. They are so cool and plus they can fly and.. It would just be awesome. *Dreams* My second choice would be a werewolf though!
9. Is there a book you ever bought or checked out that you knew nothing about but the cover was so pretty you had to have it?
Yes! I do that all the time! Funnily enough one I remember well was Ingo!
I know they always say never judge a book by it’s cover but still. How can you not resist THIS!?
10. If you could meet any author (alive or dead) who would you want to meet? and what would be the first question you would ask them?
Probably J.K Rowling, and I would ask how she came up with such a brilliant idea and managed to entwine so many different elements.
Thank you so much for featuring me! These questions were so much fun to answer!
-Liddy (Lovely Lil' Book Worm)
Thanks so much for doing this. I LOVED your answers!! It was a lot of fun. This is my first interview so please let me know how you liked it everyone. And if you would like to be interviewed or you have suggestions let me know. And please if you read this go on over toand Follow her! She was an awesome sport!! Thanks Again!!!